Monday, January 9, 2012

Wipocalypse - January Full moon post

After the weekend and about 4-9 hours over that time..mostly interupted; here is the progress made on L*K ABC Christmas. I am starting an online class to upgrade my skills for my career to get better employment in the next week so time may be limited for the next 8 weeks. I'd like to get this done and go work on the 2 other projects on my list and I have several other "Christmasy" pieces and such that are maybe making a calling to me.

Anyway without further adieu......

1/9/12 update of L*K Christmas






The second picture attached is the 1/7/12 start point picture for reference

7 comments:

  1. Lizzie Kate's are so much fun ^^
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lizzie Kate! You have made some great progress on this as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should say that now I've seen what you've done in just a few days this is definitely going on my wishlist! Well done on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent progress. This is such a cute pattern

    ReplyDelete