Monday, January 6, 2014

New Starts

Well another year has started and last year I lost steam on a lot of levels.

 I'm hopeful that this year things will majorily improve and change.

 These are my ideal goals this year:

 My stitchy goals needed to improve too as I spent too much time on FBook and not enough on other things.

 1. Get my mojo and rhythm back to stitch ( the past year started great and died quickly)
2. Finish L*K mystery SAL
3. Start, stay up with and finish the AAN mystery halloween SAL
4. Finish Mom's present from last year mom's day
 5. Work on several major BAPs to get them closer or done

 My non-stitchy goals

 1. learn to crochet and actually get 1 blanket done
2. have a steady paying job that I don't have issues with people etc.
3. get rooms cleaned out and organized
   a. closet(hall) & dining room table
   b. blue room (M's study room and my eventual craft room)
   c. my office
   d. storage areas (room and under middle level steps)
   e. bedroom closet f. get all others cleaned and maintained
 4. Make sure M is set for Senior year and beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment